Monday, February 20, 2012

Dreams, what do they mean ???

Well, I had my first wedding dream last night and it scared me.  I don't really remember all that happened, but these few tidbits still stand out:
1. my bridesmaids were wearing pale orange and were going to carry flowers that looked like large, orange daisies - kind of like this:
Orange Flowers
2. my wedding dress (that i didn't pick out), had a short inner lining, but then was covered with floor-length lace that had hearts embroidered all over it ... are you picturing this?!?!?  it was scarrrrrrry.  I looked at it and started bawling my eyes out. 

There were a couple other odd things that happened, but I can't remember right now (guess I should have done this earlier ...).  Not really sure what this means, but I better start making some decisions, before I end up in a hideous dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment